- Rahul Dravid is the 3rd Indian (6th in World) to score more than 10,000 ODI runs.
- The only batsman to have been involved in two ODI partnerships exceeding 300 runs.
- First batsman to be involved in a 300 run partnership in a Cricket World Cup along with Sourav Ganguly in the 1999 World Cup match against Sri Lanka at Taunton.
- Involved in all three highest 4th wicket partnerships against South Africa, two with Yuvraj Singh.
- Involved in the highest partnership in the history of ODI cricket with a 331 run partnership along with Sachin Tendulkar vs New Zealand at Hyderabad in 1999-2000.
World Cup Records
- He was the leading run scorer in the 1999 World Cup with 461 runs.
- Has the 2nd highest score (145) by a wicketkeeper in a World Cup behind AC Gilchrist(149).
- He was only the second wicketkeeper-batsman after Zimbabwean Dave Houghton to score an ODI hundred in the World Cup.
- He was the second batsman after Mark Waugh to score back-to-back hundreds in the World Cup
- He is tied with Sachin Tendulkar in fourth place for having captained India in the most victorious matches
- Has the record of not being dismissed on duck for 120 consecutive ODI matches
- 3rd Highest number of fifties, after Sachin Tendulkar (93) and Inzamam Ul Haq (83).he is Indian wall